- Master of Library and/or Information Science
- Two or more years of legal research/law librarian experience
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Experience with California legal research resources helpful
- Must be detail- and technology-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in WestlawNext and/or Lexis
- Knowledge of Bloomberg BNA Labor and Employment Law Resource Center and/or CCH IntelliConnect preferred
- Knowledge of Bloomberg BNA Labor PLUS and/or LRI Labor Libraries preferred
- Ability and willingness to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction while adapting to changing priorities and work demands
- Superior customer service/interpersonal skills
- Expert ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work as a member of a team or independently
- Ability to work a standard shift for Pacific Standard Time Zone
This position may be staffed from the firm’s administrative headquarters in Greenville, SC, or another Ogletree Deakins location (subject to approval), including:
- Phoenix or Tucson, AZ
- Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, or San Francisco, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Portland, OR
- Dallas, San Antonio, or Houston, TX
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401K matching program, Profit Sharing, 9 Paid Holidays, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account (HSA)/Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an EAP Program.
We are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer.